8.16.2010

Gratitude - Aug 16

Whoops, sort of disappeared for a week.  I was feeling pretty lethargic and didn't get much done. But now it's a new week and I hope to be more productive.  I did have a chance to make pickles and kale chips... but that's about it. I took some photos but they didnt come out so I'm hoping to try again tomorrow. In the mean time, here are some old photos I found on my computer.  Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
tulips
some knick knacks, perfume, my favorite candle (volcano no. 6), and a for me, for you necklace
caprese salad (my brother went overload on the balsamic vinegar), cheese and crackers, and salami
 a rainbow on my ceiling

Some gems from the past week:
+ new Intelligentisa cafe in my neighborhood
+ making pickles for the first time
+ visiting Art Center... so much talent!
+ getting more paper samples for my stationery
+ summer has finally come to LA!
+ also, thank you for all your kind comments on my outfit post (and all comments I receive, really). I'm hoping to make it a weekly thing to get myself out of this clothing rut!

No comments:

Post a Comment