10.29.2010

Gratitude - Oct 29

+ Traditional Chinese dinner for my brother's birthday.  My mom cooked everything!  She's thinking about starting a food blog, too.
+ Finishing my first silver project in jewelry class!  It doesn't look too great but I feel a bit accomplished.  
+ Blogging 5 days this week!
+ Snagging a chambray button down shirt from the J. Crew outlet for a steal.
+ Bringing my little thyme plant back to life (it wasn't doing so well outside).
+ Doing lots and lots of head hurting research for my stationery line.  I swear I'm almost there...!

This weekend I'm going to attempt to take some photos for a secret project, finish buying supplies for my stationery, and, most exciting of all, eat at Animal this Sunday.  I'm not a big fan of Halloween so instead Gary and I are going out to dinner to celebrate him becoming a certified personal trainer.  What about you?  Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment