2.19.2010

Creating Happiness

I've been compiling a list of things that make me happy because lately I haven't been feeling too great.  After reading this post, I've decided to follow suit and change my attitude by, duh, doing things that actually make me happy!  It sounds so simple but after coming up with the list I realized I haven't done many of these things in a long time.  (Except for baking.  I've been baking practically every day since I bought the book Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day.  But that's for another post.)
+ baking
+ going to museums
+ picnics
+ a walk in the park
+ dressing up
+ making things
+ discovering little independent shops
+ taking pictures

So now that I have this little list, I'm going to keep on adding to it and hopefully accomplish them on a more regular basis.  Maybe the bigger ones twice a month and the smaller ones twice a week?  Not quite sure yet but anything is more than what I'm doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment