6.10.2011

Gratitude - June 10

 photo: unknown source via Walking Around Where the Sidewalk Begins

+ donut making until midnight.  who wants to be a taste tester?
+ going complaint free for 3 days and counting!
+ watching Kung Fu Panda 2 (loved it), The Hangover 2, and Easy A on netflix
+ guacamole taco, one of my best ideas yet (although I'm sure I'm not the first!)
+ your sweet comments on my last post, thank you!

As of right now, I can't think of any plans I have for the weekend, but I'd love to pack a straw bag like the one above.  The weather has been a little unusual in LA but hopefully the sun will come out again. Other than that, I'm hoping to fry up more donuts and make other goodies. What do you have planned?  Hope you have a lovely weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to taste your doughnuts. This weekend I had a great dinner barbecue with my friends. Then, it came the rain. Waiting for sunshine here in Italy too.

    ReplyDelete