11.22.2010

Peas


Things have been busy over here at script & serif studio, finalizing designs, screen printing, sourcing supplies for upcoming products.  I am determined to have a soft launch by the end of November, which means a week from now!  My full product line will be available by the beginning of 2011. 

To take a break, Gary and I had a Toy Story marathon.  I'm not a big movie watcher, so seeing three in a row is a big deal for me.  I can sit and watch a whole season of Friends, but for some reason a movie is too much of a commitment for me.  Anyway, one of the cutest characters in Toy Story 3 were the peas in a pod.  We went to the Disney store about a month ago and spotted this in line.  Total impulse buy, but it makes me smile every time I see it.  Reminds me of the adorable Mameshiba videos, too. 

Alright, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment