8.02.2010

Exposition Park

How was your weekend? Yesterday started off as a nice lazy Sunday, but after a couple of hours I felt anxious and needed to get out of the house.  My boyfriend and I decided to go to California Science Center because they have a new ecosystem exhibit that shows eight different zones in our world.  It was really fun! The best surprise was everything else around Exposition Park.  I'd completely forgotten that there are a few other museums, the coliseum, and a rose garden all right next to each other.
 
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Albert Einstein
The next few photos are a little different from my usual posts.  I decided to take some photos since I was wearing a few of my favorite things and in a pretty location.  I'm kind of nervous posting my photo but here goes...
My favorite hand bag by Clare Vivier (Whom I got to meet at my work once!)  
 
Some of my favorite things...lace top by American Apparel, "office" nail polish from AA, messenger bag by Clare Vivier
I don't usually wear my glasses (and don't find this photo particularly flattering, the sun was so bright!) but I really like the photo with the fountain in the back!  I'm thinking of documenting my outfits because lately I've been in a clothing rut.  Hopefully by keeping a record I can figure out what works for me and what doesn't.

5 comments:

  1. Your necklace is amazing! (& so is the bag)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace! you look very chic. nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photos! i think they're quite flattering. in fact i'm jealous of your whole day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I love your bag and necklace and.....actually I love the whole outfit!

    I totally hear you about clothing ruts, I've been in one for the past 6 months. I should start documenting again too, because it's probably the only thing that will get me out of my sweatpants...ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame a never bought that necklace. It looks so great on you!

    nice blog too

    take care

    ReplyDelete